Conflict of Interest you think ??

Go down

Conflict of Interest you think ?? Empty Conflict of Interest you think ??

Post by Rick on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:32 am

Hope you can help me.

Would there be a conflict of interest if two companies with same controlling shareholders and legal representative form a Joint Venture and submitted a bid?

In the first few pages of the Instructions to Bidders, there are strict guidelines with regards to conflict of interest. I want to know if this is technically applicable to Joint Ventures.

Thank you.
Rick
Rick

Male Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : VMY Inc.
Occupation/Designation : Employee
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Conflict of Interest you think ?? Empty Re: Conflict of Interest you think ??

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Rick wrote:Hope you can help me.

Would there be a conflict of interest if two companies with same controlling shareholders and legal representative form a Joint Venture and submitted a bid?

In the first few pages of the Instructions to Bidders, there are strict guidelines with regards to conflict of interest. I want to know if this is technically applicable to Joint Ventures.

Thank you.

I don't think the prohibition on 'conflict of interest' will apply to them because, as members of a joint venture, their interests should not conflict with each other, which is to be awarded the contract as a joint venture.

There would be 'conflict of interest' if these companies with the same controlling shareholders and/or same legal representatives participated as separate bidders to the same project.
RDV @ GP3i
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum