» PUBLIC AUCTION
Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 am by ford15

» PARTIAL PAYMENT OF WORKS UNDER SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT
Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 pm by amilan2018

New Business Establishment considered technically not capable

Go down

New Business Establishment considered technically not capable

Post by firstlady_5167 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 am

hello. . . .i just want to be clarified on new business establishments or newly organized cooperative applying for eligibility or submitting Class "A" Documents to us. They have submitted their Class "A" documents aside from the list of on-going and completed projects from government and private entity.They just attached an under oath document which says that the establishment is new thus there is none on-going and completed projects. Any opinion regarding this matter? And may i ask how to do the electronic registry system because in our case we still require bidders to submit LOI and what we have is the manual registry system only. Are we in the right track? Thank you and happy weekend. Sad to say that even weekend am still doing some postings at the PhilGEPS at home.
firstlady_5167
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 60
Company/Agency : City Government of Tacloban
Occupation/Designation : Asst. Statistician/BAC Sec
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: New Business Establishment considered technically not capable

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:08 pm

firstlady_5167 wrote:hello. . . .i just want to be clarified on new business establishments or newly organized cooperative applying for eligibility or submitting Class "A" Documents to us. They have submitted their Class "A" documents aside from the list of on-going and completed projects from government and private entity.They just attached an under oath document which says that the establishment is new thus there is none on-going and completed projects. Any opinion regarding this matter? And may i ask how to do the electronic registry system because in our case we still require bidders to submit LOI and what we have is the manual registry system only. Are we in the right track? Thank you and happy weekend. Sad to say that even weekend am still doing some postings at the PhilGEPS at home.

That newly established cooperative cannot qualify because of the requirement that a prospective bidder must have Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) which should be equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC (in the case of non-expendable supplies) or 25% of the ABC (in the case of expendable supplies), or that lower requirement allowed for goods under Sec. 23.51.3 of the IRR.

If it does not have any experience yet, being a newly established cooperative, it could not comply with that requirement, unless it would enter into a joint venture agreement with at least one other entity (sole/coop/partnership/corp.) which has the required experience.

The answer to your question on electronic registry has been posted in the topic "Submission of LOI."
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by firstlady_5167 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm

thank you RDV. . . . . by the way i cant access to PhilGEPS now, my problema po ba ang server nila kasi ng take home ako ng mga for posting, after doing the ITB i post ko na sana pero hindi ako mka access kanina pa
firstlady_5167
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 60
Company/Agency : City Government of Tacloban
Occupation/Designation : Asst. Statistician/BAC Sec
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:23 pm

firstlady_5167 wrote:thank you RDV. . . . . by the way i cant access to PhilGEPS now, my problema po ba ang server nila kasi ng take home ako ng mga for posting, after doing the ITB i post ko na sana pero hindi ako mka access kanina pa

Welcome firstlady.

I was able to access just now. Try accessing philgeps again.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content