Latest topics
» follow up for my online registration
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by SLRI

» Verification for online registration
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by SLRI

» (ieltsonline2018@yahoo.com)Buy original database Verifiable IELTS certificates online in India, UAE canada,and Pakistan without sitting for the Exams WhatsApp:+237680291603
Yesterday at 4:57 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We Sell Registered IELTS Certificates Buy IELTS certificate in Australia Buy IELTS certificate in Dubai Buy IELTS certificate in India Buy IELTS certificate in Karachi Buy IELTS certificate in Malaysia Buy IELTS certificate in Nep
Yesterday at 12:25 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 7+ Band Score in IELTS - Is Achievable When You Score in Simple Process Buy Orginal IELTS no need to appear in exam easy process you get result with 3 weeks. Best Ielts Online Score.No Need to Attend the Exam.
Yesterday at 12:22 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Buy a TOEFL or IELTS fully Verified by Accredited University BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES- scores IELTS Certificate Without attending the Exam
Yesterday at 12:21 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, TOEIC, ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Ieltssolutionman12

» (skype id: kilan yates) BUY Verifiable IELTS,NEBOSH,certificates new zealand WhatsApp:+237680291603
Yesterday at 12:19 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado IELTS en Australia Comprar el certificado IELTS en Dubai Compre el certificado IELTS en India Comprar el certificado IELTS en Karachi Comprar certificado IELTS en Malasia Compre el certificado IELTS en Nepal
Yesterday at 12:16 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en United Arab Emitates, UAE, DUbai Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Jordania Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Arabia Saudita
Yesterday at 12:10 am by Ieltssolutionman12

Posting of Award for AMPs P50,000.00 and below

Go down

Posting of Award for AMPs P50,000.00 and below

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm

I understand that under GPPB Resolution 09-2009, particularly Sec.3.i waives posting of award for ABCs P50,000.00 and below:

i. For information purposes, all awards shall be posted in the PhilG-EPS
website, website of the procuring entity, if available, and at any
conspicuous place reserved for this purpose in the premises of the
procuring entity except for those with ABCs equal to Fifty Thousand
Pesos (Php 50,000.00) and below.

But as I was reviewing Section 54.3,

54.3. In all instances of alternative methods of procurement, the BAC, through the
Secretariat, shall post, for information purposes, the notice of award in the PhilGEPS
website
, the website of the procuring entity concerned, if available, and at any
conspicuous place reserved for this purpose in the premises of the procuring entity.

Which provides no exception. Question now is: Can GPPB Resolution 09-2009 supercede the Revised IRR without amending it?

NOTE: AMP stands for Alternative Methods of Procurement
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2482
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting of Award for AMPs P50,000.00 and below

Post by msm326 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 am

Good day ....
This is what I want to point out. You cannot post an award notice unless you created a notice for opportunities....
Same question as you have engrjhez ......Res 9-2009 is the procedural guidelines for shopping and SVP .......the system of PHILGEPS doesn't have any software like this.....sorry for the word ang yayabang pa pagtatawag ka.....sila kaya ang dito sa LGU it is very easy to say you need to post ang lahat ng opportunities but the problem do you still need to post 400pesos worth of servicing for aircon ......RA 9184 basically is a very nice law and I really appreciate it . There are some instances that needs to be resolve at the LGU level.....
good and nice day guys to all of us......
msm326 cheers
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 am

engrjhez wrote:
I understand that under GPPB Resolution 09-2009, particularly Sec.3.i waives posting of award for ABCs P50,000.00 and below:

i. For information purposes, all awards shall be posted in the PhilG-EPS
website, website of the procuring entity, if available, and at any
conspicuous place reserved for this purpose in the premises of the
procuring entity except for those with ABCs equal to Fifty Thousand
Pesos (Php 50,000.00) and below.

But as I was reviewing Section 54.3,

54.3. In all instances of alternative methods of procurement, the BAC, through the
Secretariat, shall post, for information purposes, the notice of award in the PhilGEPS
website
, the website of the procuring entity concerned, if available, and at any
conspicuous place reserved for this purpose in the premises of the procuring entity.

Which provides no exception. Question now is: Can GPPB Resolution 09-2009 supercede the Revised IRR without amending it?

NOTE: AMP stands for Alternative Methods of Procurement

Apparently GPPB can... please consider the following provisions of the revised IRR of RA 9184
Section 74. Amendment
74.1. As the need arises, this IRR may be amended by the GPPB.(a)
74.2. Any amendment to this IRR shall be applicable to all procurement activities, the
advertisement or invitation of which were issued after the date of effectivity of the
said amendment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 am

I agree Pritong Kandule..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 263
Company/Agency : Matatag na Republika ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:
Apparently GPPB can... please consider the following provisions of the revised IRR of RA 9184
Section 74. Amendment

74.2. Any amendment to this IRR shall be applicable to all procurement activities, the
advertisement or invitation of which were issued after the date of effectivity of the
said amendment.
I was expecting the GPPB should have made proper action than just imposing exceptions. Considering the GPPB can amend, I believe amendments must be properly associated with amendment resolutions such as GPPB Reso. 11-2009. And by virtue of Sec.74.2, amendments must be advertised prior to effectivity.

Hence, I am into opinion that the declaration of an "exception" by the GPPB in Reso. 09-2009 creates a introduces a conflict and subject to divided interpretations.
Crying or Very sad
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2482
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am

engrjhez wrote:
Pritong Kandule wrote:
Section 74. Amendment

said amendment.
I was expecting the GPPB should have made proper action than just imposing exceptions. Considering the GPPB can amend, I believe amendments must be properly associated with amendment resolutions such as GPPB Reso. 11-2009. And by virtue of Sec.74.2, amendments must be advertised prior to effectivity.

Hence, I am into opinion that the declaration of an "exception" by the GPPB in Reso. 09-2009 creates a introduces a conflict and subject to divided interpretations.
Crying or Very sad

All resolutions of the GPPB are and will always be advertised in a general and nationwide circulated publication for proper information.

I understand your point. That the framers should included in the provision of the Reso the exemption, and properly pointing it out in the provision.

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 am

I hope this issue be resolve so that there will be no problem....
msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content