Latest topics

Opening of Financial Bids on Diffirent Dates without the Presence of Other Bidder who was declared Pass on the Eligibility and Financial

Go down

Opening of Financial Bids on Diffirent Dates without the Presence of Other Bidder who was declared Pass on the Eligibility and Financial

Post by BengBeng on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Recently I attended a CCTV Bidding in Tayabas Quezon, Only three bidder attended in the said bidding including my company.

On process of Checking my Eligibility and Technical Requirements, I PASSED.
and the two bidders FAILED to comply due lack of documents and Technical Specification Issue.

So we proceed with opening of my Financial Bid. I PASSED with required amount of Bid.

They told me to wait for the result of Bid Evaluation and Post Qua.

Unfortunately after 1 week of waiting for the result the BAC Secretariat Texted me an invitation of to open a financial Bid of a certain bidder who is already been disqualified during the eligibility checking. Im trying to call them to make some clarification, but they didn't take my call.

Take note:The Notice is Only Text Message NOT a Formal Letter of invitation or notice.

I Think This is totally unfair because, 1st of all that Bidder has already FAILED the eligibility requirements.
Secondly, My bid price is already expose to everyone.

Please help me , what proper o legal remedies shall ill do to object in opening of financial bid of that bidder.

BengBeng

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Dave's Satellite Link
Occupation/Designation : General Manager
Registration date : 2018-04-09

Back to top Go down