Latest topics

conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Go down

conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by jbergonio on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Good day!

Where do we get the cost in the conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder?
Are we allowed to reimburse the cost of a hired vehicle from the MOOE or is it
chargeable to the winning bidder?

Thank you very much.


jbergonio
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : DepEd
Occupation/Designation : AO IV
Registration date : 2016-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by Mark Lopez on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:34 pm

jbergonio wrote:Good day!

Where do we get the cost in the conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder?
Are we allowed to reimburse the cost of a hired vehicle from the MOOE or is it
chargeable to the winning bidder?  

Thank you very much.


It is not the obligation of the winning bidder for any expense incurred during the post-qua but the Procuring Entity.
avatar
Mark Lopez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 95
Age : 30
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by mslefthanded77 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:21 pm

good day sir. we are on the post qua stage. but yesterday upon reading the proposal of
the bidder i found out that the "box dimension" is not complying on the technical specs
of the bidding document posted (they offered smaller boxes). however that TWG-Technical members' report on this bidder was "COMPLYING" that's why we proceeded. What to do? the product demonstration is on Friday, 11 November 2016? I will totally appreciate your immediate response. Thank you very much.

mslefthanded77
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : DOH
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer III
Registration date : 2016-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by Mark Lopez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:55 pm

mslefthanded77 wrote:good day sir. we are on the post qua stage. but yesterday upon reading the proposal of
the bidder i found out that the "box dimension" is not complying on the technical specs
of the bidding document posted (they offered smaller boxes). however that TWG-Technical members' report on this bidder was "COMPLYING" that's why we proceeded. What to do? the product demonstration is on Friday, 11 November 2016? I will totally appreciate your immediate response. Thank you very much.

It is the BAC decision using the "Pass/Fail" criterion. During the bid opening if there are difference/inconsistencies between the Technical Specifications of PEs and the participating bidders, this must be check if that difference/inconsistencies is within or beyond the minimum specs of the PEs. If the bidders offer is lower or less than of that minimum specs of PEs then this is a ground for failure.

avatar
Mark Lopez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 95
Age : 30
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by jasperF76 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:07 pm

What are the documents that the post qualification team should be looking for during a conduct of post qualification to the winning bidder?

jasperF76
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : Trix Zion Ventures Corp
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer
Registration date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by Mark Lopez on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:42 pm

jasperF76 wrote:What are the documents that the post qualification team should be looking for during a conduct of post qualification to the winning bidder?

There are a lot of documents to be considered during the Post-Qualification process. You may check Revised IRR of RA 9184 2016 Rule X, Section 34 for further information on how to conduct Post-Qualification process. The following are some of Sub-sections of Section 34.

34.1. The Lowest Calculated Bid/Highest Rated Bid shall undergo post-qualification in order to determine whether the bidder concerned complies with and is responsive to all the requirements and conditions as specified in the Bidding Documents.
34.3. The post-qualification shall verify, validate, and ascertain all statements made and documents submitted by the bidder with the Lowest Calculated Bid/Highest Rated Bid, using non-discretionary criteria, as stated in the Bidding Documents

Hope this will help.
avatar
Mark Lopez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 95
Age : 30
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by jasperF76 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:43 am

Thank you Sir.

jasperF76
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : Trix Zion Ventures Corp
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer
Registration date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: conduct of post-qualification to the winning bidder

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum