The New PBDs ...Are these available already? As a member of the BAC , Can I inititate to train our BAC Secretariat on the NEW IRR ?

Go down

The New PBDs ...Are these available already? As a member of the BAC , Can I inititate to train our BAC Secretariat on the NEW IRR ?

Post by msm326 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:24 am

As a Member of the BAc , can I initiate to make a simple module for our BAC secretariat since most of them are my staff based on the New IRR?
Due to the ill effects of typhoon Ondoy on our economy particularly the Central Business district Area of our municipality...all seminars are temporarily hold due to the rising cost on rescue, recovery and rehabilitation phase of our municpality that we need to address first....As a member of the MDCC too , we need to set the examples but I do not want the the New IRR orientation for our staff be compromise since kailangan tuloy pa rin ang transactions....
Can we initiate to make a simple module that would best help our staff ?
If anyone from the forum members could help me , I would galdly appreciate it since I am still recovering fromthe trauma of Ondoy...as you have seen on televisions of what happened to our LGU....
Many many thanks...I hope the forum members could lend a helping hand to be simple sharers (since we are not eligible to be trainors)....

We are so very very much busy these past few days and even until now I had to go to the office early to read some of your opinions but after these I need to mobilize my personnel on flooded areas again... Are the new PBDs available please share it to me...I really don't have much time to devote on readings.......always out and on call kami............
Many thanks again and GOOD Day...
msm326
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The New PBDs ...Are these available already? As a member of the BAC , Can I inititate to train our BAC Secretariat on the NEW IRR ?

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 am

I am not sure of what help can we extend aside from 'virtually present' thru this forum. I admire your strength in moving on and dealing with public service inspite of calamities, but are neither procurement trainers here (except for RDV). I can direct you however to a link where there are powerpoint presentations of the Revised IRR directly from the GPPB website.

Please click here.

Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2482
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: The New PBDs ...Are these available already? As a member of the BAC , Can I inititate to train our BAC Secretariat on the NEW IRR ?

Post by riddler on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 am

msm326 wrote:As a Member of the BAc , can I initiate to make a simple module for our BAC secretariat since most of them are my staff based on the New IRR?
Due to the ill effects of typhoon Ondoy on our economy particularly the Central Business district Area of our municipality...all seminars are temporarily hold due to the rising cost on rescue, recovery and rehabilitation phase of our municpality that we need to address first....As a member of the MDCC too , we need to set the examples but I do not want the the New IRR orientation for our staff be compromise since kailangan tuloy pa rin ang transactions....
Can we initiate to make a simple module that would best help our staff ?
If anyone from the forum members could help me , I would galdly appreciate it since I am still recovering fromthe trauma of Ondoy...as you have seen on televisions of what happened to our LGU....
Many many thanks...I hope the forum members could lend a helping hand to be simple sharers (since we are not eligible to be trainors)....

We are so very very much busy these past few days and even until now I had to go to the office early to read some of your opinions but after these I need to mobilize my personnel on flooded areas again... Are the new PBDs available please share it to me...I really don't have much time to devote on readings.......always out and on call kami............
Many thanks again and GOOD Day...
msm326

there is an Information(running) at the top of this forum, just click it to download the new PBDs.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dlsn on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 am

You may download and use the presentations from this link in updating your BAC Secretariat on the revised IRR. These are the same presentations used in several seminars they have conducted.
dlsn

Male Number of posts : 52
Company/Agency : GPPB-TSO
Occupation/Designation : Deputy Executive Director
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down