Applicability of Disclosure of Relations in AMP

Go down

Applicability of Disclosure of Relations in AMP

Post by rey_357 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello, everyone.

Is Sec. 47 (Disclosure of Relations) of RA 9184 applicable to "Alternative Mode of Procurement", particularly in shopping and small value procurement? COA Circular 2012-001, prescribing documentary requirements for government transactions, only requires a sworn statement that the bidder is not related to the HOPE by consanguinity or affinity up to the 3rd civil degree, in procurement through alternative mode. There was a question which I would like to refer to this group for proper guidance. Will we violate Sec. 47 by allowing a transaction with a winning supplier who is related by consanguinity to the member of the TWG? Please note that the procurement is through Shopping or Small Value Procurement. Another fact which may aid in formulating your opinion is that we usually do not involve TWG in procurement through shopping and SVP.

By the way, I am a member of the BAC secretariat. My standing is that Sec. 47 is intended for competitive bidding and the aforementioned COA Circular strengthens my position on the issue. Your sound opinion will be very much appreciated.

Thank you po:)

rey_357

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : National Economic and Development Authority IX
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down