Phigeps Registration

Go down

Phigeps Registration

Post by Baladette on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:28 am

how long will it take before the supplier gets the confirmation of his philgeps registration?
Baladette

Female Number of posts : 20
Company/Agency : Gemini Twin Gold Marketing
Occupation/Designation : Clerk
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Phigeps Registration

Post by dioneybautista22 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:47 am

how much is the registration fee and were to pay?

dioneybautista22

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : MJM BUILDERS AND CONSTRUCTION
Occupation/Designation : MANAGER
Registration date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

how much is the registration fee and where im going to pay?

Post by PETER B. LABADAN on Sun May 31, 2015 10:37 pm

dioneybautista22 wrote:how much is the registration fee and were to pay?

PETER B. LABADAN

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : PUREROCK ENTERPRISES
Occupation/Designation : PROPRIETOR
Registration date : 2015-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maricel Luarca on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:02 am

I am interested to join. I do not know how to activate my registration.

Maricel Luarca

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : NBM Rice Trading
Occupation/Designation : Marketing Officer
Registration date : 2016-10-17

Back to top Go down

RE: PHILGEPS REGISTRATION

Post by Mark Lopez on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Maricel Luarca wrote:I am interested to join.  I do not know how to activate my registration.  

1. Go to www.philgeps.gov.ph and click "Register Now" link at the top-right of the page.
2. Click the dropdown box to select the form of your organization then click "Submit" button.
3. Fill out the form and provide correct information before clicking the checkbox to indicate the acceptance of the "terms and conditions" and "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
4. An Acknowledgement is displayed indicating the processing of the application for registration. Click  the"Ok" button to end the session. An e-mail notification will be sent to your registered e-mail address whether your online registration has been approved or disapproved.
5. Once you received approval of your registration  together with your User ID and password, go to the PhilGEPS website, www.philgeps.gov.ph, and click "Login" link at the top-right of the page.
6. Use the account details sent to you (GEPS User ID and temporary password) then click the "Login" button.
7. You will be directed to the first time login page and required to provide additional information and change password. If successful, the "Transition Page" is displayed.
8. Should you wish to upgrade your Red Membership to either Blue or Platinum, click the button of your choice or the upgrade link adjacent to Registration under  the "Pending Tasks" page.
Mark Lopez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 91
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Raylan C. Librando on Wed May 30, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi is there a problem with the system now? I've tried several times to activate my account with first time login credentials and doesn't redirect to the Transition Page. Every time I click "submit" the password field just becomes empty.

Tried calling the Customer Service hotline several times but seem always busy and can't get through.

Please advice on what to do.

TIA

Raylan C. Librando

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : RC Librando Realty Inc.
Occupation/Designation : President
Registration date : 2018-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by charm12 on Wed May 30, 2018 1:33 pm

We are experiencing difficulty logging in our account. Everytime we try to log in, this message pops out,

"The user id you have provided is currently in use. Only a single session is permitted for each account. If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact GEPS Administrator for further assistance."

We only have one account and only me and my supervisor knows the password.  I already send an email and been calling the Customer service hotline, but still no T.A was given.

Please, what do we need to do?

charm12

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT FIELD OFFICE III
Occupation/Designation : BAC SEC STAFF
Registration date : 2018-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ford15 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:18 am

charm12 wrote:We are experiencing difficulty logging in our account. Everytime we try to log in, this message pops out,

"The user id you have provided is currently in use. Only a single session is permitted for each account. If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact GEPS Administrator for further assistance."

We only have one account and only me and my supervisor knows the password.  I already send an email and been calling the Customer service hotline, but still no T.A was given.

Please, what do we need to do?

You have to make sure that you have log-out properly your previous log-in. Once you have not log-out properly or you directly close your browser without logging out, that will happen a message will pop out. You have to wait for few hour before you can log in again.

Also, only one session is allowed for us to log-in using our account. It means, when you already "logged in" in your computer unit, you cannot log in anymore to another unit using the same account.
ford15

Male Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : MUNICIPALITY OF COMPOSTELA
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2018-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down