Latest topics
» Post Qualification
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by siddecruz

» Acquisition RROW
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by siddecruz

» Cancellation of Notice to Proceed
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:10 pm by Lumi

» retrieve of user ID and password
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 pm by johnrayconcreteproducts

» Conduct of Post Qualification
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:45 pm by ford15

» Can we consider the composition of the BAC as valid if one of the members refuses to perform function as BAC member?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:57 am by rubyrose

»  Locked PhilGEPS
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:53 am by eumarmahal

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:32 am by irishpugong

» Request for review of uploaded documents for platinum renewal
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 am by zcabarios

» Platinum Membership Renewal?????
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:23 am by zcabarios

Eligibility Check

Go down

Eligibility Check

Post by greg_al on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Good morning!

We are to hire a Consultant for Construction Supervision of our office building of which we only require an Individual Consultant. In the eligibility check some issues were raised:

1. Is it really necessary that the consultant should be registered in the DTI or having a Professional Tax Receipt (PTR) is enough as a legal document?
2. How about if the consultant is not registered in PhilGEPS? do we need to require him/her to register?
3. On the experiences, do we need to have the certificate of all completed projects? or his statement that he/she has undergone said projects are enough?
4. Or can you please give me a checklist applicable to Individual Consultant that does not have his own business for consultancy.? those that are applicable for freelance Consultant.

Thank you.

New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : National Economic and Development Authority
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum