Latest topics

Alternative Methods of Procurement

Go down

Alternative Methods of Procurement

Post by LJ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi. I would like to ask if there are availalble manuals on the sepcific guidelines and procedures on the alternative methods of procurement, specifically on Sealed canvass or Shopping? We usually use this method in our office because most of the goods we procure has an ABC below the required amount for public bidding. And I have a lot of queries regarding this method. Maybe there are manuals that could help me with my queries. Please give me suggestions. Thanks a lot. Very Happy
LJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : GOCC
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Methods of Procurement

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 am

LJ wrote:Hi. I would like to ask if there are availalble manuals on the sepcific guidelines and procedures on the alternative methods of procurement, specifically on Sealed canvass or Shopping? We usually use this method in our office because most of the goods we procure has an ABC below the required amount for public bidding. And I have a lot of queries regarding this method. Maybe there are manuals that could help me with my queries. Please give me suggestions. Thanks a lot. Very Happy

Welcome to the forum, LJ. Please, don't hesitate to post your queries here, if you have lots of them. There are many well-meaning forum members who will be more than willing to answer your queries, the best they can.

As to the manual you are looking for, there is the GPPB-issued Generic Procurement Manual (GPM). However, with the soon-to-be effective revised IRR, the GPM needs updating already. On the procedure for Shopping, you can get see that on pages 90-93 of Vol.2 of the GPM. I provide you the link here: http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/forms/GPM%20-%20Vol.2.pdf.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Methods of Procurement

Post by LJ on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm

thanks so much Very Happy