Latest topics

Do I need to secure a certification of class "A" Document every bidding even i dddont have any update informaation?

Go down

Do I need to secure a certification of class "A" Document every bidding even i dddont have any update informaation?

Post by redxet on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 pm

I secure a certification of class A document last November 24 for a bidding of similar project after 20 days. I did not secured a certification of class A document after 20 days of similar project for the reason that I did not had any changes of information/data that will affect my Foundation qualification. For lack of time of securing another certification of class A document for similar project I executed an notarized affidavit instead that I did not have any updated information/data to declare so I requested to consider the previous certificate of class A document instead of new certification since there was no changes of information/data for eligibility. So my inquiry is do I need to secure a certification of class A document every bidding though I did not have any updated information/data?

redxet

redxet

Male Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Manglares Coastal Resources Management Foundation, Inc.
Occupation/Designation : Executive Director
Registration date : 2012-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need to secure a certification of class "A" Document every bidding even i dddont have any update informaation?

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:24 pm

redxet wrote:I secure a certification of class A document last November 24 for a bidding of similar project after 20 days. I did not secured a certification of class A document after 20 days of similar project for the reason that I did not had any changes of information/data that will affect my Foundation qualification. For lack of time of securing another certification of class A document for similar project I executed an notarized affidavit instead that I did not have any updated information/data to declare so I requested to consider the previous certificate of class A document instead of new certification since there was no changes of information/data for eligibility. So my inquiry is do I need to secure a certification of class A document every bidding though I did not have any updated information/data?

redxet

YES!
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down