Latest topics

PBD for revised IRR and standard forms

Go down

PBD for revised IRR and standard forms

Post by elma on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am

Hi..when will GPPB issue PBD for revised IRR and standard forms? I am browsing and reading the revised IRR.. do you know any seminars and workshop for this purpose... please let us know.. Thanks..

elma

Female Number of posts : 7
Company/Agency : Daraga Water District
Occupation/Designation : CSA-A
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PBD for revised IRR and standard forms

Post by mbdr on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Wala elms, good morning. Yan din ang one of the concerns ko today, about the new PDB and standard forms, if there is any.....

mbdr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Govt. Employee/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

elma wrote:Hi..when will GPPB issue PBD for revised IRR and standard forms? I am browsing and reading the revised IRR.. do you know any seminars and workshop for this purpose... please let us know.. Thanks..

Hi elma welcome to the forum, every procurement practitioner is waiting, Hopefully it will be available before end August of this year. I dont think there will be seminars/workshop in using the PDBs and standard forms. Just like the old PBDs and standard forms , no seminar was conducted as far as I am concern, specially here downsouth mindanao.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mealigan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 am

We are waiting for official word from the GPPB-TSO if there will be a Trainors Training before we roll out the schedule for the Updates on the Revised IRR here at the Bicol University. Hopefully, before the revised IRR takes effect 30 days after publication, a training can be rolled out.
We will try to incorporate the revisions in the training manuals we have.

mealigan

Male Number of posts : 19
Company/Agency : Bicol University College of Engineering
Occupation/Designation : Asst. Dean / Procurement Trainor
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:52 am

I dont think that the GPPB can release the new PBD's and Standard Forms 30 days after the publication. The question is, what if after 30 days no revised PBD and new standard forms cannot be downloaded at the website or unavailable?
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

ruel wrote:I dont think that the GPPB can release the new PBD's and Standard Forms 30 days after the publication. The question is, what if after 30 days no revised PBD and new standard forms cannot be downloaded at the website or unavailable?

Let us try to stay positive, in my opinion, most the provision in the PBDs can be easly updated, and so the Standard sample forms. What I am worried is the cutoff date or the approval for the use of this updated PDBs and Standard sample forms, since my agency is already fully loaded the scheduled of bid opportunities for the month of August. Posted already in the Philgeps website. pale
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 am

Paging GPPB.... Something is missing in your PBD draft for Infrasructures... from GCC Clause 2 up to a portion of GCC Clause 6. I hope this has been corrected already so other "Forum Shoppers" may know.

Pahabol: Clause 9.1 (DRaftPBD). Liquidated damages of 1/10 of 1 percent of the unperformed portion.. Di kaya sa Goods ito applicable? The Liquidated damages computation kasi for infra/s is medyo mabusisi at mahaba, iisang computation na lang ba lahat ng LD for Goods and Infra?
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 pm

"ruel" wrote
Paging GPPB.... Something is missing in your PBD draft for Infrasructures... from GCC Clause 2 up to a portion of GCC Clause 6. I hope this has been corrected already so other "Forum Shoppers" may know.
Thanks for the advance info Ruel, anyway, our schedule for bidding more on Goods. cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:44 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
"ruel" wrote
Thanks for the advance info Ruel, anyway, our schedule for bidding more on Goods. cheers

Thanks too! I hope the GPPB shall finished the PBD's for INFRA soon. I know that the GPPB must've difficulty in reconciling the Old and New PBD's, but it must be remembered thAT millions of pesos are at stake for Infra projects, I for one has been in constant nightmare how to prepare these voluminous documents. I need the newPBD antidote. Very Happy Very Happy Mas madali lang kasi ang PBD's for Goods kasi dati na itong 2-Envelope system.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm

ruel wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:
"ruel" wrote

Thanks too! I hope the GPPB shall finished the PBD's for INFRA soon. I know that the GPPB must've difficulty in reconciling the Old and New PBD's, but it must be remembered thAT millions of pesos are at stake for Infra projects, I for one has been in constant nightmare how to prepare these voluminous documents. I need the newPBD antidote. Very Happy Very Happy Mas madali lang kasi ang PBD's for Goods kasi dati na itong 2-Envelope system.
Info from GPPB-TSO. partially quote "The final version of the PBDs will be posted at the soonest possible time. The sample forms are still being revised, and is tentatively schedule for release by November 2009. Meantime, you may use the working drafts posted as reference."
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down