Latest topics
» follow up for my online registration
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by SLRI

» Verification for online registration
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by SLRI

» (ieltsonline2018@yahoo.com)Buy original database Verifiable IELTS certificates online in India, UAE canada,and Pakistan without sitting for the Exams WhatsApp:+237680291603
Yesterday at 4:57 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We Sell Registered IELTS Certificates Buy IELTS certificate in Australia Buy IELTS certificate in Dubai Buy IELTS certificate in India Buy IELTS certificate in Karachi Buy IELTS certificate in Malaysia Buy IELTS certificate in Nep
Yesterday at 12:25 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 7+ Band Score in IELTS - Is Achievable When You Score in Simple Process Buy Orginal IELTS no need to appear in exam easy process you get result with 3 weeks. Best Ielts Online Score.No Need to Attend the Exam.
Yesterday at 12:22 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Buy a TOEFL or IELTS fully Verified by Accredited University BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES- scores IELTS Certificate Without attending the Exam
Yesterday at 12:21 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, TOEIC, ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Ieltssolutionman12

» (skype id: kilan yates) BUY Verifiable IELTS,NEBOSH,certificates new zealand WhatsApp:+237680291603
Yesterday at 12:19 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado IELTS en Australia Comprar el certificado IELTS en Dubai Compre el certificado IELTS en India Comprar el certificado IELTS en Karachi Comprar certificado IELTS en Malasia Compre el certificado IELTS en Nepal
Yesterday at 12:16 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en United Arab Emitates, UAE, DUbai Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Jordania Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Arabia Saudita
Yesterday at 12:10 am by Ieltssolutionman12

Procurement with Foreign Supplier

Go down

Procurement with Foreign Supplier

Post by Tunying01 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Good day Sir/Maam!

Our office ,Cotton Development Administration, is planning to include foreign suppliers due to insufficient bids and there is no local supplier who comply for the equipment we need. This is the first time we will be doing this and we need some initial knowledge how to make this thing right with out jeopardizing the procurement act. Hope you could help us.. thanks Very Happy

Tunying01

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : Cotton Development Administration
Occupation/Designation : Admin Assistant
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Procurement with Foreign Supplier

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Tunying01 wrote:Good day Sir/Maam!

Our office ,Cotton Development Administration, is planning to include foreign suppliers due to insufficient bids and there is no local supplier who comply for the equipment we need. This is the first time we will be doing this and we need some initial knowledge how to make this thing right with out jeopardizing the procurement act. Hope you could help us.. thanks Very Happy
you have to refer to GPPB resolution 18-2005 dated september 12 2005. or appendix 3 of the revised IRR. , or follow the LINK bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Tunying01 wrote:Good day Sir/Maam!

First, your Invitation to Bid should already indicate that your bidding is available to foreign bidders. The standard Invitation to Bid, as prescribed by the GPPB and part of the Philippine Bidding Documents, provides for the choices that procuring entities may select under different situations. One situation when foreign bidders may participate is when there are no local suppliers available.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunying01 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:48 am

thanks sir.. actually i already downloaded res. 18-2005.. but im still collecting/looking for some info/guide/tips.. for our BAC.. thank you very much again.. GOD BLESS

Tunying01

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : Cotton Development Administration
Occupation/Designation : Admin Assistant
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Tunying01 wrote:
thanks sir.. actually i already downloaded res. 18-2005.. but im still collecting/looking for some info/guide/tips.. for our BAC.. thank you very much again.. GOD BLESS

Just take note of the amendments to Res. 018-2005 under GPPB Resolution No. 03-2011.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Tunying01 wrote:
You can use the Philgeps portal to browse your concern, I believe there are active Bids posted thereat which could be use for reference. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelo c. rodriguez on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 pm

good evening to all!
assuming that conditions under sec. 5 of ra 9184 are present and we allow foreign suppliers to participate in a public bidding, what would be the bid documents they ought to submit? if the requirements (technical, legal financiall) are the same as our local suppliers, then how do we validate a foreign bidder's "mayor's permit", "SEC"/"DTI" registration, etc. assuming further that this bidder has the LCB, then what documents should they submit during post-qualification? please help!
salamat po.

isabelo c. rodriguez

Male Number of posts : 36
Company/Agency : national meat inspection service
Occupation/Designation : oic, property unit
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 am

isabelo c. rodriguez wrote:good evening to all!
assuming that conditions under sec. 5 of ra 9184 are present and we allow foreign suppliers to participate in a public bidding, what would be the bid documents they ought to submit? if the requirements (technical, legal financiall) are the same as our local suppliers, then how do we validate a foreign bidder's "mayor's permit", "SEC"/"DTI" registration, etc. assuming further that this bidder has the LCB, then what documents should they submit during post-qualification? please help!
salamat po.

Maybe you mean if the circumstance of the foreign supplier falls under any of the situations under Item 5.2 of the ITB. If the foreign supplier is a citizen, corporation, or assn of a foreign country which grants reciprocal rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, corporations, or assns, that foreign bidder has to submit first a certification to that effect before they may be allowed to participate.

For purposes of determining eligibility, the foreign bidder has to submit the same Class A eligibility requirements required of Filipino bidders or their equivalent in their own country. Should the documents be in foreign language, there should be an English translation certified by their own consulate or embassy in the Philippines.

For purposes of post-qualification, they should also submit the additional requirements required of the LCB; i.e., Tax Clearance Certificate, Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration, Income Tax/Business Tax Returns, and other appropriate licenses indicated in the bidding documents. Likewise, during post-qualification, the BAC will have to verify, validate, ascertain those documents submitted. If it would be next to impossible to do the validation because it is a foreign bidder, unless they ould go to the country itself, the BAC may just have to do the validation with the consulate or embassy in the Philippines. The internet could also be used for the purpose.

I hope my answers are of help to you. Very Happy
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelo c. rodriguez on Thu May 02, 2013 8:28 pm

maraming salamat po sir rdv! actually i was referring to appendix 3, item no.5 of ra 9184, 6th ed.,and not sec. 5. sorry po. again, my heartfelt thanks to you sir! Very Happy

isabelo c. rodriguez

Male Number of posts : 36
Company/Agency : national meat inspection service
Occupation/Designation : oic, property unit
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down