Latest topics
» follow up for my online registration
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 pm by SLRI

» Verification for online registration
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 pm by SLRI

» (ieltsonline2018@yahoo.com)Buy original database Verifiable IELTS certificates online in India, UAE canada,and Pakistan without sitting for the Exams WhatsApp:+237680291603
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:57 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We Sell Registered IELTS Certificates Buy IELTS certificate in Australia Buy IELTS certificate in Dubai Buy IELTS certificate in India Buy IELTS certificate in Karachi Buy IELTS certificate in Malaysia Buy IELTS certificate in Nep
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:25 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 7+ Band Score in IELTS - Is Achievable When You Score in Simple Process Buy Orginal IELTS no need to appear in exam easy process you get result with 3 weeks. Best Ielts Online Score.No Need to Attend the Exam.
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Buy a TOEFL or IELTS fully Verified by Accredited University BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES- scores IELTS Certificate Without attending the Exam
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, TOEIC, ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:20 am by Ieltssolutionman12

» (skype id: kilan yates) BUY Verifiable IELTS,NEBOSH,certificates new zealand WhatsApp:+237680291603
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:19 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado IELTS en Australia Comprar el certificado IELTS en Dubai Compre el certificado IELTS en India Comprar el certificado IELTS en Karachi Comprar certificado IELTS en Malasia Compre el certificado IELTS en Nepal
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en United Arab Emitates, UAE, DUbai Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Jordania Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Arabia Saudita
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:10 am by Ieltssolutionman12


Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Go down

Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by rtdd on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 pm

What would be the procedures if the contract has been terminated? Does it refer to emergency cases, two failed biddings among others?

Please help. Thanks.

rtdd
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Clark
Occupation/Designation : Officer
Registration date : 2011-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 pm

rtdd wrote:What would be the procedures if the contract has been terminated? Does it refer to emergency cases, two failed biddings among others?

Please help. Thanks.

NO, it refers to cases where you have already entered into a contract with a winning bidder, but during contract implementation the procuring entity terminated the contract for reasons provided for in the said contract, such as failure of the supplier/contractor to deliver or complete the contract in accordance with the agreed terms.

If the contract has already been terminated but the NGA/LGU/GOCC wanted still to pursue the same contract (to prevent damage to or loss of life, etc.), under Sec. 53.3 the procuring entity is allowed to enter into negotiated procurement with the 2nd LCB when the original contract was bidded out. If there is failure in negotiation with the 2nd LCB, then you proceed to the 3rd LCB. If there is again failure, the procuring entity will shortlist at least 3 bidders and require them to submit proposals and negotiate starting with the lowest.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by rtdd on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Noted sir. Thanks.

rtdd
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Clark
Occupation/Designation : Officer
Registration date : 2011-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by Jovinal on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 pm

In the case of Take Over of Contract, what will happen if for example the previous contractor have implemented 40% before contract termination, Do we have to adjust the ABC for the remaining 60% unfinished portion as a bases for negotiation ?
avatar
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by Jovinal on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 am

Any comments please. Any agencies have tried Take Over of Contract ?
avatar
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 am

Jovinal wrote:In the case of Take Over of Contract, what will happen if for example the previous contractor have implemented 40% before contract termination, Do we have to adjust the ABC for the remaining 60% unfinished portion as a bases for negotiation ?

Yes, to reflect (deduct) the completed portion, but adjusted ABC must still be based on original cost estimates of the procuring entity. The procuring entity shall negotiate also with the 2nd LCB based on his original bid price less the completed portion.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by Jovinal on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:55 am

Thank You Sir RVD.
avatar
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by salao on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:43 pm

what if their are no other bidders? can someone send sample invitation for those who have tried and documentary requirements to be required for those interested bidders.

emailaddress: pangatdebario@gmail.com

thanks.
avatar
salao
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 67
Company/Agency : DSWD
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2012-05-11

http://www.car.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 53.3 Take-Over of Contracts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum