Latest topics
» follow up for my online registration
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 pm by SLRI

» Verification for online registration
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 pm by SLRI

» (ieltsonline2018@yahoo.com)Buy original database Verifiable IELTS certificates online in India, UAE canada,and Pakistan without sitting for the Exams WhatsApp:+237680291603
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:57 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We Sell Registered IELTS Certificates Buy IELTS certificate in Australia Buy IELTS certificate in Dubai Buy IELTS certificate in India Buy IELTS certificate in Karachi Buy IELTS certificate in Malaysia Buy IELTS certificate in Nep
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:25 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 7+ Band Score in IELTS - Is Achievable When You Score in Simple Process Buy Orginal IELTS no need to appear in exam easy process you get result with 3 weeks. Best Ielts Online Score.No Need to Attend the Exam.
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Buy a TOEFL or IELTS fully Verified by Accredited University BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES- scores IELTS Certificate Without attending the Exam
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, TOEIC, ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:20 am by Ieltssolutionman12

» (skype id: kilan yates) BUY Verifiable IELTS,NEBOSH,certificates new zealand WhatsApp:+237680291603
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:19 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado IELTS en Australia Comprar el certificado IELTS en Dubai Compre el certificado IELTS en India Comprar el certificado IELTS en Karachi Comprar certificado IELTS en Malasia Compre el certificado IELTS en Nepal
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 am by Ieltssolutionman12

»  WhatsApp:+237680291603 Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en United Arab Emitates, UAE, DUbai Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Jordania Compre el certificado original de Ielts sin examen en Arabia Saudita
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:10 am by Ieltssolutionman12


Notice to Bidder

Go down

Notice to Bidder

Post by rtdd on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 am

If we already issued the Notice to Bidder (e.g.February 22 (Wednesday), when will the bidder submits the post-qualification requirements (Friday or Monday) since we do not have office during saturday and sunday.

Hope for your immediate reply. Thanks.

rtdd
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Clark
Occupation/Designation : Officer
Registration date : 2011-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by ikuz23 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:42 am

rtdd wrote:If we already issued the Notice to Bidder (e.g.February 22 (Wednesday), when will the bidder submits the post-qualification requirements (Friday or Monday) since we do not have office during saturday and sunday.

Hope for your immediate reply. Thanks.

good day,
excerpt from IRR:
Section 34. Objective and Process of Post-Qualification
34.1. xxxxxx
34.2. Within three (3) calendar days from receipt by the bidder of the notice from the BAC
that the bidder has the Lowest Calculated Bid or Highest Rated Bid, the bidder shall
submit the following documentary requirements to the BAC:

if you notify the bidder wednesday, they must submit the requirements immediately within 3cd including saturdays & sundays. their deadline is friday.

**Failure to submit the above requirements on time or a finding against the veracity of
such shall be ground for the forfeiture of the bid security and disqualify the bidder
for award.

avatar
ikuz23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 152
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 pm

ikuz23 wrote:
rtdd wrote:If we already issued the Notice to Bidder (e.g.February 22 (Wednesday), when will the bidder submits the post-qualification requirements (Friday or Monday) since we do not have office during saturday and sunday.

Hope for your immediate reply. Thanks.

good day,
excerpt from IRR:
Section 34. Objective and Process of Post-Qualification
34.1. xxxxxx
34.2. Within three (3) calendar days from receipt by the bidder of the notice from the BAC
that the bidder has the Lowest Calculated Bid or Highest Rated Bid, the bidder shall
submit the following documentary requirements to the BAC:

if you notify the bidder wednesday, they must submit the requirements immediately within 3cd including saturdays & sundays. their deadline is friday.

**Failure to submit the above requirements on time or a finding against the veracity of
such shall be ground for the forfeiture of the bid security and disqualify the bidder
for award.

The rule is: If the deadline falls on a holiday or a weekend, the deadline will be the next working day.
So, if you issued the notice on Wednesday and if it was received on that day, the deadline for submission will fall on a Saturday. Considering that Saturday is a weekend, therefore there is no office, the deadline will be moved to the next working day, which is a Monday.

The deadline will not be Friday because it would be less than 3 c.d. from receipt.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by ikuz23 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

RDV @ GP3i wrote:
ikuz23 wrote:
rtdd wrote:If we already issued the Notice to Bidder (e.g.February 22 (Wednesday), when will the bidder submits the post-qualification requirements (Friday or Monday) since we do not have office during saturday and sunday.

Hope for your immediate reply. Thanks.

good day,
excerpt from IRR:
Section 34. Objective and Process of Post-Qualification
34.1. xxxxxx
34.2. Within three (3) calendar days from receipt by the bidder of the notice from the BAC
that the bidder has the Lowest Calculated Bid or Highest Rated Bid, the bidder shall
submit the following documentary requirements to the BAC:

if you notify the bidder wednesday, they must submit the requirements immediately within 3cd including saturdays & sundays. their deadline is friday.

**Failure to submit the above requirements on time or a finding against the veracity of
such shall be ground for the forfeiture of the bid security and disqualify the bidder
for award.

The rule is: If the deadline falls on a holiday or a weekend, the deadline will be the next working day.
So, if you issued the notice on Wednesday and if it was received on that day, the deadline for submission will fall on a Saturday. Considering that Saturday is a weekend, therefore there is no office, the deadline will be moved to the next working day, which is a Monday.

The deadline will not be Friday because it would be less than 3 c.d. from receipt.

again tnx sir rdv for the clarifications. as i understand cd (calendar days) would include holidays & weekends. rtdd pls take it from sir rdv. Very Happy
avatar
ikuz23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 152
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 pm

ikuz23 wrote:
RDV @ GP3i wrote:
ikuz23 wrote:
rtdd wrote:If we already issued the Notice to Bidder (e.g.February 22 (Wednesday), when will the bidder submits the post-qualification requirements (Friday or Monday) since we do not have office during saturday and sunday.

Hope for your immediate reply. Thanks.

good day,
excerpt from IRR:
Section 34. Objective and Process of Post-Qualification
34.1. xxxxxx
34.2. Within three (3) calendar days from receipt by the bidder of the notice from the BAC
that the bidder has the Lowest Calculated Bid or Highest Rated Bid, the bidder shall
submit the following documentary requirements to the BAC:

if you notify the bidder wednesday, they must submit the requirements immediately within 3cd including saturdays & sundays. their deadline is friday.

**Failure to submit the above requirements on time or a finding against the veracity of
such shall be ground for the forfeiture of the bid security and disqualify the bidder
for award.

The rule is: If the deadline falls on a holiday or a weekend, the deadline will be the next working day.
So, if you issued the notice on Wednesday and if it was received on that day, the deadline for submission will fall on a Saturday. Considering that Saturday is a weekend, therefore there is no office, the deadline will be moved to the next working day, which is a Monday.

The deadline will not be Friday because it would be less than 3 c.d. from receipt.

again tnx sir rdv for the clarifications. as i understand cd (calendar days) would include holidays & weekends. rtdd pls take it from sir rdv. Very Happy

Yes, holidays and weekends are included in the count, but when the deadline falls on a holiday, the deadline will have to be moved to the next working day.

Assuming that the notice from the BAC was received by the bidder instead on a Friday. In the count of the 3 c.d. you will still have to include Saturday and Sunday. Monday being the 3rd calendar day would, therefore, be the deadline for the submission of the requirement.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by ikuz23 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

RDV @ GP3i wrote:
ikuz23 wrote:
RDV @ GP3i wrote:
ikuz23 wrote:
rtdd wrote:If we already issued the Notice to Bidder (e.g.February 22 (Wednesday), when will the bidder submits the post-qualification requirements (Friday or Monday) since we do not have office during saturday and sunday.

Hope for your immediate reply. Thanks.

good day,
excerpt from IRR:
Section 34. Objective and Process of Post-Qualification
34.1. xxxxxx
34.2. Within three (3) calendar days from receipt by the bidder of the notice from the BAC
that the bidder has the Lowest Calculated Bid or Highest Rated Bid, the bidder shall
submit the following documentary requirements to the BAC:

if you notify the bidder wednesday, they must submit the requirements immediately within 3cd including saturdays & sundays. their deadline is friday.

**Failure to submit the above requirements on time or a finding against the veracity of
such shall be ground for the forfeiture of the bid security and disqualify the bidder
for award.

The rule is: If the deadline falls on a holiday or a weekend, the deadline will be the next working day.
So, if you issued the notice on Wednesday and if it was received on that day, the deadline for submission will fall on a Saturday. Considering that Saturday is a weekend, therefore there is no office, the deadline will be moved to the next working day, which is a Monday.

The deadline will not be Friday because it would be less than 3 c.d. from receipt.

again tnx sir rdv for the clarifications. as i understand cd (calendar days) would include holidays & weekends. rtdd pls take it from sir rdv. Very Happy

Yes, holidays and weekends are included in the count, but when the deadline falls on a holiday, the deadline will have to be moved to the next working day.

Assuming that the notice from the BAC was received by the bidder instead on a Friday. In the count of the 3 c.d. you will still have to include Saturday and Sunday. Monday being the 3rd calendar day would, therefore, be the deadline for the submission of the requirement.

noted sir rdv. tnx
avatar
ikuz23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 152
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by rtdd on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Thank you very much sir rdv.

rtdd
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Clark
Occupation/Designation : Officer
Registration date : 2011-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice to Bidder

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum