Procedure for Negotiated Procurement on Consulting Services

Go down

Procedure for Negotiated Procurement on Consulting Services

Post by orolfnalutub on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 am

Good Day To All...

May I inquire on the following:

1. What is the procedure involved in hiring of Individual Consultants to do work that is, a.)highly technical or proprietary, b.) primarily confidential or policy-determining?
2. What is the maximum monthly salary a certain individual consultant should receive?
3. Is Contract of Services between the individual consultant and the LGU required? If so, does it requires an authority from the Sangguniang Bayan for the LCE to enter into a contract of services with the individual consultants?

orolfnalutub

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : LGU-Boston
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chairman
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Procedure for Negotiated Procurement on Consulting Services

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 am

orolfnalutub wrote:Good Day To All...

May I inquire on the following:

1. What is the procedure involved in hiring of Individual Consultants to do work that is, a.)highly technical or proprietary, b.) primarily confidential or policy-determining?
2. What is the maximum monthly salary a certain individual consultant should receive?
3. Is Contract of Services between the individual consultant and the LGU required? If so, does it requires an authority from the Sangguniang Bayan for the LCE to enter into a contract of services with the individual consultants?

The BAC has to recommend first NEgotiated Procurement under Sec. 53.7 of the IRR for approval by the HOPE. Once approved by the HOPE, you will need to update your APP.

Negotiation could then be made directly with the individual consultant.The IRR did not prescribe the maximum amount of salary neither of the ABC, subject for negotiation. What is set as the maximum is the term of the consultant, which is 6 months renewable up to the term of the HOPE.

A contract of service is required, of course. Authority to enter into contract is also required in accordance with the provisions of the LGC.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by accounting on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am

May i share our experience in the LGU. The HOPE usually hires consultant, well of course the specialty of the consultant must be well pronounced and we do direct hiring and its monthly salary under a COA manual as can be read in the LARGE-Laws and Rules on Government Expenditure is not to exceed the monthly salary of the HOPE.
accounting
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : State Universities and Colleges
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by juanmarkus on Fri May 23, 2014 9:33 am

Is this thread still active? Is there procedural guideline for the negotiated procurement of consulting services under Section 53.7 of IRR of RA 9184?

juanmarkus

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : Commission on Audit
Occupation/Designation : State Auditing Examiner
Registration date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down