Latest topics

Bidding Documents

Go down

Bidding Documents

Post by shobe on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Considering that the approval (hopefully) of the one IRR of R.A. 9184 is fast approaching, I'd like to know if GPPB is simultaneously drafting the latest Philippine Bidding Documents where the changes made in the new IRR are likewise being incorporated.

Assuming that GPPB has not yet considered the foregoing, will it be safe to assume that there's a moratorium on the use of the PBDS, giving procuring entities the leeway to come up with their own version once the IRR is approved? Tsk, tsk, tsk No

Or will it be safer to wait and have the simultaneous approval of the newest PBDs, together with that of the latest IRR? Question
shobe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 79
Company/Agency : Makati Firm
Occupation/Designation : Lawyer
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bidding Documents

Post by riddler on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:12 pm

shobe wrote:
Considering that the approval (hopefully) of the one IRR of R.A. 9184 is fast approaching, I'd like to know if GPPB is simultaneously drafting the latest Philippine Bidding Documents where the changes made in the new IRR are likewise being incorporated.

Assuming that GPPB has not yet considered the foregoing, will it be safe to assume that there's a moratorium on the use of the PBDS, giving procuring entities the leeway to come up with their own version once the IRR is approved? Tsk, tsk, tsk No

Or will it be safer to wait and have the simultaneous approval of the newest PBDs, together with that of the latest IRR? Question
I hope the GPPB should take time to examine thoroughly the revised Bidding Forms and harmonized the same to the New IRR and the new/revised Philippine Bidding Documents . There are still a few "humps and kinks" that need to be settled on the new IRR for the LGU's, I wish they have plugged it all out.

Another thing, the GPPB should recognize (finally) that there are still so many problems/challenges in the procurement process on many LGU's, most of us I bet, are not ready for the "big bang". (Many are still groping in the “Dark Ages” using the old reliable antique typewriters Sad )

There is that uniqueness in the Organizational Structure of the LGU's from the NGA’s structure; we already posted our problem for the GPPB to recognize these in this forum. We need them to continually conduct trainings and seminars to LGU’s.

And lastly, we need wisdom from others and you too Chris. I like the way you put bearings in your insights. Buti na lang walang bayad magtanong dito.
cheers
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

pa help po

Post by alyssa charisse on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:16 pm

pahelp naman po ako gumawa ng motion for reconsideration to open the bid envelope.. thank you sa mga magrereply
Very Happy

alyssa charisse

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : saveone
Occupation/Designation : admin
Registration date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by norso industrials on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:37 pm

saan po nyo pinopost yong works na pwedeng e bid??? gusto ko po sanang mag bid..

norso industrials

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : norso industrials services
Occupation/Designation : mining/drilling
Registration date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:56 pm

PhilGeps po para makita nyo lahat ng for bidding.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Awards and Tokens for the Provincial Meet 2014

Post by tsabanal on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:10 pm

shobe wrote:
Considering that the approval (hopefully) of the one IRR of R.A. 9184 is fast approaching, I'd like to know if GPPB is simultaneously drafting the latest Philippine Bidding Documents where  the changes made in the new IRR are likewise being incorporated.

Or will it be safer to wait and have the simultaneous approval of the newest PBDs, together with that of the latest IRR?  Question

tsabanal

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : Golden Tekno Prints
Occupation/Designation : Proprietor
Registration date : 2014-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down